heavy pressing systems

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Operator

heavy pressing systems

Post by Operator » Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Ok first thing first. I dont rember the system on heavys old site called the hawaiian punch. Heavy can you post the system for us again.
Also would like to see every bodys system for heavy pressing. thanks guys

amish dude

Re: heavy pressing systems

Post by amish dude » Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm

its vodka and Hawaiian punch, use stolis or any other good brand like coppin or belvdear then add fruit from Hawaii in a blender the system is make it properly and it will go down like a fruit drink
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author

wild child

Post by wild child » Sun May 20, 2012 11:45 pm

If you are a fan of Vodka,you may want to try CatHead HONEYSUCKLE FLAVORED VODKA ........

This is a new product and only available in "select markets"

They are on Face Book and you may google their web page.

W C

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 am

I'll see if I can do this from memory. The Hawaiian players tend to press like crazy, forgoing the opportunity for a small win in favor of less frequent big wins. This is a power press method where you bet across. As I recall, it starts fairly low, with 3 units on each of the numbers - $96 across. The idea is to press up to anywhere from $500 to table max per number. I'll run through the early stage press moves:

Roll of four, press four and ten to $25 and buy.
Roll of five or nine, press the five and nine to $25.
Roll of six or eight drop the dealer $3 and press six and eight to $30 each.

Now let's run through some repeaters:

Then: Roll of four, press to $75. Roll of nine, press five and nine to $35. Roll of eight, drop the dealer a green check and press six and eight to $60 each.
Then: Roll of four; press to $100. Roll of nine; drop the dealer a dollar so he can more easily press the nine to $50 and give you the $35 bet for change. Roll of six; press the six and eight $30 each.
Roll of four; press to $150.
Roll of nine; press to $75.
Roll of six; drop $1 and press the six and eight $48 each.

Personally, I'd press only the number that hits once you get the six and eight to the $30 level. In any case, the the progression calls for the player to put pretty much every win back on the table until you get up to table max (or some other pre-determined number like $2600 across) before you start locking up wins.

While I usually advise players to avoid the prop bets because of the high house percentage many sophisticated gamblers embrace them because they feel they risk chump change and have a chance to get big payoffs. They bet C and E’s, high-lows or horn bets on the come-out roll and press (double) or parlay (increase bet by the amount of the payoff) when they win.
Once the shooter has come-out on a point, they bet the hard point or all they hardways and parlay them when they win. It never ceases to amaze me how often they are successful in turning dollars or nickels into something that will get the attention of the suits.

Even though they haven’t found the secret of gambling, they play in such a fashion as to give themselves a chance to win big on a long roll. When you play like that it doesn’t take much of a hand to pay off those markers.

I'll noodle around on the old desktop later to see if I can find a copy of the original article.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

rubin74

Post by rubin74 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I like using come bets along with a progressive place betting system. It seems to work pretty good on controlled shooters. Just a couple come bets work best on random shooters. After hitting a couple times them you can increase the number. This seems to minimize your losses and increase your winnings.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I will occasionally use come bets to put my bets on "auto-pilot," but for the most part I prefer place bets. I know my progressions and they're automatic enough for me in most cases. Something for everyone on the craps table.
- Heavy

rubin74

Post by rubin74 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I mainly use the come bets for random rollers. On controlled rollers I usually use place bets. Take the first win then press the rest up at least a unit if not more.

Operator

Post by Operator » Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks heavy

memo

Post by memo » Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 am

[quote="Heavy"] While I usually advise players to avoid the prop bets because of the high house percentage many sophisticated gamblers embrace them because they feel they risk chump change and have a chance to get big payoffs. They bet C and E’s, high-lows or horn bets on the come-out roll and press (double) or parlay (increase bet by the amount of the payoff) when they win.
Once the shooter has come-out on a point, they bet the hard point or all they hardways and parlay them when they win. It never ceases to amaze me how often they are successful in turning dollars or nickels into something that will get the attention of the suits.
[quote]

Heavy,

I recently (at Bellagio) witnessed a guy walk up to the table with a fist full of 100's. Without a thought or even considering what was going on, threw down two 100's. One for eleven and one for the twelve...He lost. Then one for hi-lo and one for eleven....Lost that.
He lost one more round like that, then placed the 6,8 for 90 each. (and were hitting) He used the winnings to fund his wierd prop bets along with more cash.
Shooter had the dice (Papa Joe), at last second, he tossed in another hundred. 'twelve midnight' he said....
Well, twelve came up. I thought what a payoff! But wait..I wasn't watching close enough. He had a horn, and a hi/lo...Not sure of the process getting there..too much happening at the table.

They paid him all three wins in succession lowest to highest...I asked him about his style...He just grinned, yeah that was his normal play. Picked up his very large stack of chips and left as someone was calling to him..

Cool to see, but not for me.

Memo

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Tue May 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Years ago I tried out a Sevens Hop negative progression that chewed its way through my bankroll at an unbelievable pace. Sometimes you get lucky, though. I saw a guy playing the same strategy lock up over $35K in wins one night. Sometimes it's lemonade.
- Heavy