Hedging Put Bets

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Iceman95

Hedging Put Bets

Post by Iceman95 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:26 am

Just got home from stopping at one of the local establishments. I was watching this guy and his betting action. Had a bunch of purple, and black chips in his rail. It was a $25 table. He was making $25 put bets with $100 odds on all the numbers. He will play $100 on pass and $100 DP, odds $600 for the inside numbers and $1200 on 4/10. After two or three hits on his puts, he will take his odds down on his DP. He would keep his PL and DP up. Once in a while he would pick up his DP bet. A few shooters had good rolls, no DI's just randies. Occasionally, he would press his put odds to $300 when the shooter was hitting numbers. He never threw the dice, kept passing them. I don't know what his buy in was. He was at the table when I walked up and played. First time I seen a player make puts and hedge it with a DP. Has anyone seen play like this before? Good/Bad play? It seemed a few quick 7's cut into his chips that was in his rail. He had to toss in some purple for change.