This worked, at least it did yesterday, kinda....

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

AtGame7

This worked, at least it did yesterday, kinda....

Post by AtGame7 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 am

As I continue to bounce around from strategy to strategy (if you can call some of them that) I think I may have landed in a spot I like. This gives me the chance to play both sides of the coin and have fun while I play.

$25 DP line bet (live with the results, no Doey/Don't anymore).
Once the point is established I go $44 inside no matter what the point is. I'm hoping it's 4/10, but even if it's an inside number I am going $44 inside including.
I want to make three box numbers and then pick up my $44 inside and let the DP line come to a conclusion.

I really can't get hurt too much outside of the come out roll. An immediate point costs me $25 or $11 (if inside number) and a PSO costs me $19. If the point is not 6/8 I might even lay odds on the first roll only to bring down that $19 in case of a PSO. Yes the buckshot point is gonna happen too, but not really that often.

Now, if I have enough profit to pay for the next shooter ($69 total) I will press my inside bets and not take them down until I "feel" it's time. The real disciple needed here is to take that inside $44 down when you are supposed to. Figure at the end of any session if you let that up 10 times you weren't supposed to and only got one more box number in the process on average then you just burnt up $300. Avoid the temptation to go for the big roll and get those bets off the table.

Now, this can be a bit swingy ( is that a word?). You run into someone who makes two natural and a PSO and you just lost $69. You will get a nice run of folks who throw three inside numbers and then 7-out though making you $67 in short order each time.

I don't know, I know I had fun with this yesterday and was up a couple hundred after a brutal start so Ill try it again next time and report back.