MY $300 day in Atlantic City

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

amish dude

MY $300 day in Atlantic City

Post by amish dude » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Arrival at showboat 12:30 , smoked a cigarette A bad habit one of the FEW I have!
Bought in for a $100 guy next to me said may I shot from your spot sure! I said can I have it back when you are finished? yes of course i don t want it I just like to shoot from SR 1.5
put up a PL bet and walked away came back just as he made his point. SAME BET took the winnings put them in the back rack, walked away again had a smoke 40 ft away from the table, again bad habit. he hit his point dang I was not in on it! maybe next time. Hitting 3 points in a row is like 2.85 % not good odds per MP's book so i walked around the craps pit after 20 or so minutes he PSO'd.
my turn! PL bet toss a 7 as usual next roll is an "8" place the 6 for $24 2 toss later a hard 6
$28 for my 6 take the winning and put it in ODDs for $30 2 more toss's 8 vilA YUPe.
It was like that for the next 2 hours until 3 card poker called me it's hard to pass up a $5 game
10 on ante 5 on pair and 5 on the bonus pair of kings 10 ante bonus 10 for the and ante 10 for the pair, Life is good Amish 10% to the church 10% to the person I live with. LETS go eat i'm starved
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author