Wincraps Pro Hyperdrive

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

davper

Wincraps Pro Hyperdrive

Post by davper » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 pm

How do I start this?

I have a registered copy on Wincraps Pro 1.0h. The help file says this:

Code: Select all

Running the auto-roll / hyper-drive is easy. Just open the Bankroll screen or the Roll Your Own Numbers pad and click on the button that says Start Auto-Roll or Start Hyper-Drive. 

The Bankroll tab in Configure has no such button Roll Your Own screen is just 36 buttons to select the roll of the dice.

Are these instructions for the old version and this help file is just not updated yet?

TIA

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Wincraps Pro Hyperdrive

Post by heavy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Perhaps one of the guys can give you an answer. Although I have the pro version on my desktop at home, I rarely use it anymore. The more time you put between yourself and one of these programs the foggier your memory becomes on the subject. I think you'll find most of the answers you're looking for here:

http://www.cloudcitysoftware.com/wcfaq.htm

If you can't find what you're looking for there, Steen is very receptive to questions via e-mail. You can reach him at : wincraps@cloudcitysoftware.com
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

al_falcons

Re: Wincraps Pro Hyperdrive

Post by al_falcons » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:06 am

Click on Statistics, Bankroll, Start Hyperdrive.

As far as I know the help section is updated, but I don't use the help very often.