Ride the trend or buck the trend?

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Craps75

Re: Ride the trend or buck the trend?

Post by Craps75 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:30 pm

$nakeEye$, that's certainly the way it works for me!! It seems like everytime I step up to the table it takes my money!!

Bankerdude80

Post by Bankerdude80 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Heavy wrote:I ALWAYS follow the trend - although I may be playing a trend other players at the table won't even recognize.
At what point does a trend become a trend? Many times, by the time I recognize the trend it has already come and gone. What are you looking for and at what hit frequency?

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Hi craps 75, and members and heavy.

The only way you can beat this game is by riding the trend.

If the table is hot- ride that trend. If the table is choppy- ride that trend. If the table is cold ride that trend. Do not forget to buy the proper betting units, or else you WILL be a loser.

JAIME.

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 am

Hi Bankerdude80,

You better ask Heavy on how to read a table OR else you have enter a game that will eat you alive.

JAIME.

KnowNothing

Post by KnowNothing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am

My favourite trend to watch develope? Disciplined betting habits... betting on myself or other advantage players. Those nickels & dimes are far better used as your odds or pushing the house on your buy bets.

"Best bet on randies is no bet." It's treated as a nifty cliche cool thing to throw around rather than fact.

Ride or buck trends? F*ck trends ;)

All grown here, each their own eh?
KN

amish dude

Post by amish dude » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 am

KnowNothing wrote:
"Best bet on randies is no bet." It's treated as a nifty cliche cool thing to throw around rather than fact.

KN
amish dude wrote: We all have Heavy's DVD and he says
heavy wrote:
best bet on a randy IS NO BET ! :D
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author