Free Play Craps

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Free Play Craps

Post by heavy » Sun May 05, 2013 11:47 pm

I think you mean Gene Robinson. I have a progression very similar (somewhat less aggressive) to Gene's that I teach in the betting strategy seminar. It's probably posted here on the forum somewhere as well.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Free Play Craps

Post by heavy » Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 am

I do not have Steve's program. I have been told by folks who play Nelli's system that my trend-based play mirrors the Method somewhat, but I suspect you'd find quite a few differences in the strategies. All of my regression plays have their roots in John Patrick's Advanced Craps. Once you understand the regression concept its easy to spin off different plays. The Across Press/Collect Strategy is similar to my across play, however Gene's strategy calls for you to power press the four and ten from the very first hit. For example - a hit on the $25 four or ten is power pressed to $100. I take it to $50 and lock up $50 on the first hit. From there I go to $100, $250, $500, and $1000.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy