On David Medansky

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

heavy
Site Admin

Re: On David Medansky

Post by heavy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 am

David is a good guy and his new book is good as well. I don't agree 100% with his strategies, but that's what makes a crapshoot. Back when he did the original book he asked for and received permission from me to include my dice setting strategy card in the book. Glad to help out. The biggest complaint I've heard about the new book is the price - it's not inexpensive. Then again, neither is my seminar DVD. Wild Child and Bride of Wild Child helped edit the book, as I recall. If WC checks in anytime soon perhaps he'll give us his take on the book.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

wild child

Post by wild child » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:23 am

Howdy Axis Power Crapsters

We have been off the World Wide Internet for a month as our D S L and Land Line had service interuptus ISSUES.

David Medansky has a passion for playing craps...While he rarely shoots these days , he plays for keeps.
He frequently opens his residence to players so they may work on the mechanics of winning wagers
more so than the thrill of tossing the dice...

The methodologies Medansky employees are the same he takes to the craps tables.
He explains ,in detail , the art of limiting the occasion of loss to the inherent risks of playing craps
for your real money...

At no time would David Medansky forbid a player from tossing the dice..
He just feels that holding onto your dollars takes a lot of energy.
Also , a winner who is only a craps wager placer may make a more graceful
exit to the cashier's cage than a shooter committed to stay perhaps longer than needed to do the job.

This is not to say a person can not be both shooter and successful wager winner

We know some folks have boundless endurance and seem to never fatigue.
Then there are OLD F*rts like me who creek and hurt in almost every joint from extended standing
TOO long AT THE TABLES

His most recent book further details a clever yet cautious maneuver for the A P craps player to better avoid the ever so BUY IN/BANK ROLL eroding Point Seven Out(PSO)
and the deceptive Point Number then SEVEN OUT (P number S O ~!~**&^%$$#@@~) :cry: :( :? :x

Just me saying

W C

dork

Post by dork » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

HEAVY: The biggest complaint I've heard about the new book is the price - it's not inexpensive. Then again, neither is my seminar DVD.
I haven't read his book... but my retort is, with your DVD I was able to learn to set the dice, deliver and get consistent "from home, telecommuting", never having attended a DI seminar. Sure, I finally attended last February, but my throw was pretty well set, just from learning the info on the DVD. I thought it was cheap.

memo

Post by memo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm

WC,

Is David still primarily using the iron cross, two hits and down?

Memo

wild child

Post by wild child » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am

Memo

I believe David is not exclusively using the Iron Cross with two hits and down.
When he employes the I C , he injects specific guidelines to be most effective.

David teaches various other betting techniques based on table conditions .
He may offer specific suggestions , if a player is an accomplished D I.

David Medansky has generously shared his time,knowledge and personal craps table.

If you want to know more about what David is advocating call him.

His telephone number is 602-721-5218.

My understanding is he always is happy to talk about craps with everyone.

Just me saying

Respectfully

Wild Child