Caesar's Properties (Metropolis???) Switching to All Tall Small Bonus Craps

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Operator

Re: Caesar's Properties (Metropolis???) Switching to All Tall Small Bonus Craps

Post by Operator » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Dicey I play at the isle of capri cape Girardeau mo its not far from metropolis. They have the ats but only one table its 5 dollar minis 90 percent of the time Saturday nights it jumps to 10 play early and avoid all crowds.
The trop in evansvile has three regular tables with ats the place iscrowed all weekend I don't play their much just to many people too smokey

dicey

Post by dicey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Operator wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:29 pm Dicey I play at the isle of capri cape Girardeau mo its not far from metropolis. They have the ats but only one table its 5 dollar minis 90 percent of the time Saturday nights it jumps to 10 play early and avoid all crowds.
The trop in evansvile has three regular tables with ats the place iscrowed all weekend I don't play their much just to many people too smokey

Thanks Operator - I’d love to hit up Cape G on a trip to St. Louis sometime. I’ve never heard of it til now so it’s now on the bucket list.

I mentioned podcasts in a previous post and one of my favorite gambling related ones is “You can bet on that” by Mark and Dr. Mike. It focuses on all things gambling related but they are dice players st heart.

The episode released on Thursday had a metropolis review from a listener in TN and behold! Harrahs Metropolis now has the fire bet ***and*** the ATS bet!

I have yet to play on a table with both bets so I look forward to going ASAP

Riggs

Post by Riggs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Horseshoe in Hammond, Indiana, and Harrah''s in Joliet, Illinois, both have ATS and fire bet on tables.

dicey

Post by dicey » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:38 pm

scout wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:54 am Thanks for the gambling podcast too, dicey.
Sure thing! I’ve listened to them for about 2 years. New episode released every 2 weeks. They are funny and informative too.

I wish the caller had mentioned what the payout on the ATS is. The few times I have played it’s been 35-175-35. Any payout less than that and I won’t be as excited to play (but I’m sure I will anyway because I’m a sucker and it’s a sucker bet!)

220Inside

Post by 220Inside » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 pm

I met them not too long ago at Foxwoods. Nice guys, terrible shooters :)

House of Orange

Post by House of Orange » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:30 am

luxlogs wrote: Thu May 26, 2016 12:53 pm Right there is no "Do Not Pass" line on a Crapless table. Bob Stupak invented the game, Need I say more?

I wonder if you Laid the 12 for 100 what it would pay, probably 10 bucks. Whoo Hoo
You lay the 12 for $120 to win $19!!!

dicey

Post by dicey » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 pm

22Inside wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 pm I met them not too long ago at Foxwoods. Nice guys, terrible shooters
Heh, it’s funny because they don’t exactly believe in five control or dice influencing, yet it sounds like Mark sets the 4 and actually hit the the 4 several times recently. Plus they’ve made the firebet (6 point ) at least once so I wonder..... :)