Streak.

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Shiraz

Streak.

Post by Shiraz » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:07 am

I am a dark sider, but don't mind changing to Passline sometimes. My question is if I want to follow the streak, which is the best to follow from the following:
1. Bet same as last decision.
2. Bet opposite of last decision.
3. Bet same as 2nd last decision.
4. Bet opposite of 2nd last decision.
or, 5. if you can suggest where to bet to follow the trend of the table ?

Thanks.
Shiraz.

London Shooter

Re: Streak.

Post by London Shooter » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:43 am

I always think of following a streak or trend as doing the same as something that has just happened, so would remove opposite suggestions from your list.

However, there may be a common streak of shooters making one point and then failing on the second, in which case after first point is made, play don't pass, so that is opposite to what happened, but following a longer term overall trend I guess.

Pacecar

Re: Streak.

Post by Pacecar » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm a dark-sider also (mostly one DC with odds). However, I temporarily switch to the passline after a comeout 7 that wasn't preceded by a craps number. After a passline number decision (win or lose), I go back to my darkside play. When I encounter a PSO, I play comeout doey-don't and lay odds.