Dr Robert Anthony Pro Craps the original method Ebay

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

realtime

Re: Dr Robert Anthony Pro Craps the original method Ebay

Post by realtime » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 am

kingofdice,

I will take 6 of these courses.

What a deal.

I just knew there was a "Holy Grail" system out there somewhere.

Now we have it!!!!

I am so Happy, Happy, Happy.

bahdbwoy

Post by bahdbwoy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 am

lol wow.. you would think they could get more suckers by offering free shipping.. $2100 and still have to pay $50 s&h?

dork

Post by dork » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 am

The shame of it is, someone made an offer for that bs that was declined... From the eBay description:
...This is the system (the method) that has been whispered about in the underground craps community for a very long time. This is the system of play only the few insiders really know about. ...

OBVIOUSLY, Heavy's not one of those insiders... his name wasn't mentioned anywhere in all that ad's name-dropping; it's also obvious that none of our forum's members know what they're doing or they'd have mentioned "The Method" before the King posted the eBay link.

I want my money and time refunded!! Wudda gypp!! AxisCraps DVD, classes, tweakin' my throw, makin' me money... it was all a scam. I never woulda thunk it.

Prai' da Law's, Kingofdice set me straight! :shock: :lol:

I din't know I could make 5 units per hour.... hmmm.. if I play at a $25 table--which I've never had the buy-in for--I could recoup my costs after 17 sessions! Hell, I'd amortize that purchase after 8 months' play!

And if I reduced it to realistic numbers (for my own budget--the $5/10 tables), I could amortize that $2150 purchase on the $10 table in 43 sessions--only 21-1/2 months!! Then I could be showing clean profit--$100 per month for my '2 per' session plays.

Oh, wait. Ya'lls taught me enough to do 'WAY better than that. Mebbe I'll just add an extry $2150 to my bankroll and call it even. :lol: Where do I send my thanks? :)

amish dude

Post by amish dude » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 pm

dork wrote:The shame of it is, someone made an offer for that bs that was declined... From the eBay description:
...This is the system (the method) that has been whispered about in the underground craps community for a very long time. This is the system of play only the few insiders really know about. ...

OBVIOUSLY, Heavy's not one of those insiders... his name wasn't mentioned anywhere in all that ad's name-dropping; it's also obvious that none of our forum's members know what they're doing or they'd have mentioned "The Method" before the King posted the eBay link.

I want my money and time refunded!! Wudda gypp!! AxisCraps DVD, classes, tweakin' my throw, makin' me money... it was all a scam. I never woulda thunk it.

I din't know I could make 5 units per hour.... hmmm.. if I play at a $25 table--which I've never had the buy-in for--I could recoup my costs after 17 sessions! Hell, I'd amortize that purchase after 8 months' play!

And if I reduced it to realistic numbers (for my own budget--the $5/10 tables), I could amortize that $2150 purchase on the $10 table in 43 sessions--only 21-1/2 months!! Then I could be showing clean profit--$100 per month for my '2 per' session plays.

Oh, wait. Ya'lls taught me enough to do 'WAY better than that. Mebbe I'll just add an extry $2150 to my bankroll and call it even. :lol: Where do I send my thanks? :)
What are you saying ?

I may be in the hole for $10 K but that was my choice !

No 1 told me to take all the class I have taken

http://howardrocknroller.com/classes.html

http://dicecoach.com/classlist.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ButJtzA8g Nice guy last time we spoke
More advanced training

And Heavy's of course

Bought all the reading material I found useful

If I learned 1 thing here discipline is king in any endeavor, conceive, believe, achieve

o\n a side note Thanks go to Maddog,Irish, MP and others to numerous to mention except MOM
Hence my 200 win on Thursday with another 30 roll hand at show boat. Made 3 to the fire! Same time same place next Thursday
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author

SHOOTITALL

Post by SHOOTITALL » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:23 pm

caveat emptor
Now if you fellows want systems, Heavy and I have been collecting them for a long time. Some of you were not around when, I think it was "Jim the Systems man" had his web site. He must have had a couple of hundred systems for craps. He had them broken down by Do side, Don't side, place, come, etc if I remember right.
However if the above system does not do it for you, I have worked out another one that might get interesting.
Will it work? Hell yes. Will it work every time? Hell no.
But speaking of systems, if you see any system that calls for a judgmental call, leave it alone. A workable system should work on a hot, cold or choppy table with you just grinding away. I guarantee you that the Martingale system will never lose if certain parameters are met. You guys figure out exactly what those parameters are. Now I have had my fun for the day, gotta rest up to go hunt Easter Eggs tomorrow and see if can find them before a 2 and 5 year old finds them. Happy Easter to all. sia
Your craps plan? The dice gods laughed.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

A workable system should work on a hot, cold or choppy table with you just grinding away. I guarantee you that the Martingale system will never lose if certain parameters are met. You guys figure out exactly what those parameters are.
Well, the Horseshoe in Council Bluffs, where I was playing last week, was running a $5 game with a $10K max bet. You could run a 12 step program . . .

10000 plus 640 from a confederate on a separate bet.

Man, our old pal wwwww would be frothing at the mouth over that game. He'd run a three capping three stage neural and laugh all the way to the bank. At least in his mind.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

amish dude

Post by amish dude » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:24 pm

...This is the system (the method) that has been whispered about in the underground craps community for a very long time. This is the system of play only the few insiders really know about. ... [/quote]

Oh, wait. Ya'lls taught me enough to do 'WAY better than that. Mebbe I'll just add an extry $2150 to my bankroll and call it even. :lol: Where do I send my thanks? :)[/quote]

AD wrote:What are you saying ?

I may be in the hole for $10 K but that was my choice !

No 1 told me to take all the class I have taken

http://howardrocknroller.com/classes.html

http://dicecoach.com/classlist.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ButJtzA8g Nice guy last time we spoke
More advanced training

And Heavy's of course

Bought all the reading material I found useful

If I learned 1 thing here discipline is king in any endeavor, conceive, believe, achieve

o\n a side note Thanks go to Maddog,Irish, MP and others to numerous to mention except MOM
Hence my 200 win on Thursday with another 30 roll hand at show boat. Made 3 to the fire! Same time same place next Thursday
I do NOT know about you -

But to me - paying $10K for lessons from THE best in the business -

Then to ' win $200 ' on a 30 roll hand -

Tends to leave ME questioning - " WHAT is WRONG with THIS picture " -

But then that is ME -

AND if not mistaken - YOU are about to journey on yet another ' learning episode ' come this July in AC with Howard , again ! -

In ALL seriousness, I wish you the best in your search for what it is that you are seeking -

And hopefully, it will come together for you soon -

VERY SOON - as the $10K outlay vs. the $200 win does NOT justify the ' Means to the End ' scenario -

In MY book -

Just my $.02 ( 2 cents ) worthless opinion !

$...eE..$[/quote]
AD wrote:It may not in your book but it does in mine when I started out with only $20 as i often do !
You are not going to live rent free in my head !

amish dude

Post by amish dude » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm

or all the nice and not so nice people that i have met on this forum
come on down to a $5 table my speed !