My old Buddy : Try this strategy

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Golfer

Re: My old Buddy : Try this strategy

Post by Golfer » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 pm

WOW! Bet $25 DP and then $32 on hopping the 7's (3 @ $8=$24) + $8 on 11. Then add $3 on the craps 3's? $35 on hop bets against a $25 DP. And then do the same for the DC until a 7 out ???????

Either you typo'd something wrong or have no idea what you are doing. If you do not hit a hop bet you are toast on that series only to recoup $25 on your $60 action..........and that is if you win the DP.

You are hopping 12 of the 36 numbers in the game on every roll. People in Detroit don't do that, well at least not on every roll.

I suggest you find a random book of rolls and do the Math. I can't see this coming out ahead of the game at all.

Hop bets are the crack cocaine of craps. With this strategy you are moving directly into heroin. Believe me, I love hop bets as much, or more than anyone on the boards, and this scares me.

Please take another look.

Golfer

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Don't try any strategy that starts out with "try this strategy."
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

gargoil

Post by gargoil » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:05 am

There is a fine line between creativity and stupidity.
==================================================
Practice doesn't make perfect.... Practice reduces the imperfection.
Practice doesn't make perfect.... It just makes you better.

tonybugs

Post by tonybugs » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 am

Obie1, I find it funny how your trying to get his system down with the exact bets and his results, when you are reluctant to share your betting system and results. Everyone has come clean on what they bet, and how there betting except you, Lou, and Darth Vader! No questions should be asked unless your willing to answer the questions posed to you.

And why would you need his system when you win 99% of the time anyway?

Tonybugs

realtime

Post by realtime » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

obie1,

What "detailed" question about The Strategy did you answer during the Craps Chat last Thursday night?

The question I saw asked by CrapsDaddy
and which you answered after MP said it was ok was "how many people have purchased the strategy and how much did it cost?

Is that the detailed question you are referencing?

I did log in after you did so there possibly might have been a question before then and if so why don't you share that question and answer here for all to enjoy?