What do you think about this strategy

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

advdel77

What do you think about this strategy

Post by advdel77 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:22 pm

I know strategies work until they dont work. i used a strategy that worked for me 4 out 5 sessions. I tried it out at a lower level on roll to win craps with the glass table. $5-4, $5-9, $5-10, $5-Field Bet, $1-2, $1-12, $1-3, $1-11. If i collected on any roll, same bet. If i did not collect, up one unit on everything.I was willing to go to $50 on box numbers and field before quitting. I got to $35 each a couple of times, but always hit a number after that. I would regress one unit on a win until i got back to $5. I play often but do not have practice facilities so i depend on strategies and information on this site to determine how i will play. Most of the time i will play $110 inside on a $25 table and $96 across on a $15 table. Two to three hits and down and sometimes leave the 6 & 8 up longer unless they are not hit.

r_ventura_23

Re: What do you think about this strategy

Post by r_ventura_23 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:09 pm

5 6 6 6 6 8 6 5 8 7 will bury you. If does happen....but only when I have not bought in yet lol.

advdel77

Post by advdel77 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 pm

Yes I know, have not got had that happen yet, but when you increase units and 7 comes out it is a disaster

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Most of the time i will play $110 inside on a $25 table and $96 across on a $15 table. Two to three hits and down and sometimes leave the 6 & 8 up longer unless they are not hit.
I think $96 across spreads you across too many numbers for too little payback and leaves you no room for an early steep regression to lock up a profit. $110 inside gives hou $25 - $30 - $30 - $25 on the inside. Any hit will pay you $35. You need two hits to make a regression on a $15 table. That'll give you $70 in payoff and you can regress to $66 inside leaving you $4 profit in the rack. But man, that's a grind even though that's how I used to play years ago.

Today I think you're better off playing your dominant numbers OR the numbers that are currently dominant at the table you're playing. Example, two weeks ago I was playing a table where the 5 was killing it. Every shooter was tossing one or two fives in his hand. Several had the five as the point and made it. Anyone tracking rolls could see it, and the dealer even commented on the fact that "the fives are hot tonight." In these instance, I take my $100 and bet $50 on the Five and $50 on the Nine and don't worry about the Six and Eight unless they really come to the show. When either number hits it pays $70. Then you can regress to $35 each on the Five and Nine and BOTH bets are paid for. The next hit pays $50 for $1 and you have a $49 profit in the rack. The next hit pays the same and you drop that dollar and press it to $75, receiving $15 change. Then the next hit on that number pays you $105. You're off to the races.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

Tgold

Post by Tgold » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:17 am

Hi advdel77--Good thread/comments everyone.

"...I tried it out at a lower level on roll to win craps with the glass table. $5-4, $5-9, $5-10, $5-Field Bet, $1-2, $1-12, $1-3, $1-11. If i collected on any roll, same bet. If i did not collect, up one unit on everything..."

Thanks for sharing. When its raining Field#s it likely performs well. I like this part: If i did not collect, up one unit on everything.

Ive tested/run sims on similar versions/ratios. One drawback is we can lose eight wagers on one roll of the dice and can only win a max of two wagers on one roll (and even then, all other wagers are Nonwinner's with several replacements on every roll). I think you will agree most any wagering regimes' success boils down to how well it handles Variance, and how that affects our buy in. So, IMO too many wagers in the above.

If I think the table is trending toward Field numbers I will sometimes wager a Field@3x12/Buy the 10 , and use a high-number dice set.

All the best,
All the best,
Tgold