12’ or 14’ table?

Welcome to the original Axis Power Craps forum. Before you register on the forum or get too deep in the belly of the beast, please take a moment to read the posts on this section. The vast majority of the content of this site is for registered members only. There is no monthly subscription charge to be a member, however, there is a one-time $12 Registration fee. This fee is in place to discourage spammers, flamers, and trolls from registering, and to help filter out Spambot registrations on the forum. Should you choose to register and pay the $12 fee, there is no instant gratification when registering! All new members require a two-step administrative approval that includes an IP address verification by a moderator. Again, this is to assist us in keeping Spambots out of the group. We do not accept registrations from IP addresses from countries known to sponsor Spambots, ransomware, or hacking of websites in general, including but not limited to Russia, China, and North Korea. It's ultimately for your account protection and benefit. I promise it will make your stay here much more enjoyable.

Moderator: 220Inside

ibDodgerfan

12’ or 14’ table?

Post by ibDodgerfan » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:20 pm

Good evening,

I’m new to the game have been DI for almost 2 years. I made a practice rig since the beginning and I’m ready to get a full size table. 12’ or 14’ most tables I play on are 12’. Found a great table that’s 14’ is it too big? Tell me what you think.

Julian

heavy
Site Admin

Re: 12’ or 14’ table?

Post by heavy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:38 am

Most people prefer a 12' table. Particularly if you are an end shooter or think you may ever want to be. Tossing from 14' out on the end is a challenge at best. For most people, the real challenge with a 14 footer is finding space in their homes for one. Even a 12 footer can be a challenge. That's why I'm getting by with a 10 foot table. Personally, if I had room for a 12 footer I'd be all over it. But it is what it is. If you are a SL 1 or 2 shooter or a SR 1 or 2 shooter there's no reason to get anything other than a 12 footer IMHO.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy