Looking For a Simple Come Out Strategy

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

LeftyAJ

Re: Looking For a Simple Come Out Strategy

Post by LeftyAJ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Using this form of the Doey -Don't would you expect any heat from the crew?

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Occasionally you'll run across a TGS who doesn't want to book the bets because he realizes what you're doing. Most of the time you won't get a second glance.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

wild child

Post by wild child » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Occasionally a BOX Persona will comment : "That's like kissing your sister !"

My come back is : " That's legal in this state "
then continue with my hand.....

just me saying
w c

Dylanfreake

Post by Dylanfreake » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:01 pm

The best simple come out strategy, on the come out , is a table minimum Pass Line wager for the rightside player. Why would the Rightside player give up a 2:1 advantage over the house by making a doey-dont wager? It just doesn`t make any sense to me. Of course after a point is established , the rightside bettor no longer has the house advantage.

I guess the doey -don't play is just a feel good play for those that like to dwell in misery. I like it when the doey-dont players see a don't player shooting and get a kick out of him " shooting himself in the foot". When I see a doey-dont bettor, I always think that the doey-don't bettor is "shooting himself in the foot".

DanF

Post by DanF » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:51 am

Keep it simple, keep the money in your pocket and play line bets. Unless you have an advantage, but don’t gamble on 10%+ ha bets you empty your pockets overtime and cut your profits