Sam G / Dice Doctor influenced Marty
- 1/2/4 so 7 units for Dont Pass or DC
- $5 bettor would have $35 betting stake
- 6 betting stakes for total of $210
- although I like 7 stakes simply bc its dark side and why not so $245 call it $250 buy in
Apply whichever rules you are comfortable with such as
- 1 loss per shooter
- parlay craps winner
- pull bets and wait if boxcars show
- or just no rules and keep going after every decision
Play through your 6 or 7 betting stakes and accept results.
Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.
1 post • Page 1 of 1