Is this real, or total BS?

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Americraps

Is this real, or total BS?

Post by Americraps » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Have you ever noticed that a failed point becomes the next point? In other words,the last guy couldn't make that six. The next guy gets the dice and comes out on a six. This seems to be the case for me in practice, at least. It sure sounds like nonsensical superstitious mumbo jumbo to me. Yet, I notice this happening over and over. Is it possible that the subconscious has total dice control? Has anyone done any studies on this?
See it in your mind FIRST...Then do it!

wild child

Re: Is this real, or total BS?

Post by wild child » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Americraps

On any one roll of the dice there is about a 54.5 % chance of one of the Box Numbers showing...
Even with a "Sleeping Number " , eventually even the snoozing numbers will wake up and show...

Guess it could be classified as Confirmation Bias....

What could you loose were you to Hop the previous failed point number on the Come Out ?

or
" Paper Trade " several times to test the waters.....

just me saying
w c

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Yeah, it's confirmation bias. That said, I often hop that number back or have it up and working on the come out.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

HornHighJoe

Post by HornHighJoe » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm

I noticed this too once, so I started hopping it. I would not hit it, then realized it is confirmation bias. You could always place the number WOTCO, but I wouldn't recommend it.