My book’s published.

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

DanF

My book’s published.

Post by DanF » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:06 pm

Funny story, I wrote a book to explain my tactics, and have a reference to how I think of gambling.

I am getting accused on Facebook of looking for suckers on a 9.99$ book LOL.

I haven’t sold a copy yet and I’m a crook! LoL!

https://www.amazon.com/Games-you-should ... ref=plSrch

If any of you think I am worth a read. Thanks for taking your time to be a judge!

heavy
Site Admin

Re: My book’s published.

Post by heavy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Good for you. Okay, I can understand where that criticism is coming from. At 17 pages we're probably looking at about three to three and a half pages per game that you're giving advice on - depending on whether they're counting a fly sheet, index page, etc. as pages. Not a whole lot of content, but hey. If you can say what you mean and get your point across in a few words - great. At $9.99 That's about .60 cents a page. After Amazon takes their cut you'll get what? Maybe .12 cents a copy? What the heck. Sell 141 copies and you'll have enough cash to buy a 24 pack of Pabts Blue Ribbon. Why not?

Maybe I should put my monthly newsletter on Amazon and sell it for $9.99 a copy. It typically runs between 18 - 24 pages. Maybe I could afford a box of Nica Libre 1991's after a year or two.

Well, at least you're doing something. That's more than 99.9% of the dice guys out there have done. Congrats. You can PayPal my 20% commission for sales made through the forum to axispowercraps@gmail.com.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

DanF

Post by DanF » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:57 pm

Of course if I finaly sell one book. LoL.

But yet, it was 30 pages before the kindle put it in a 8 size caracters...ne way... you guys more then deserve a donation if my book has any success at all.

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:09 am

Greeting Danf,

I wrote a book today on Jan 1 2019, it has to do on HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT. follow this diet for 30 days.

ON WED, eat less that you did on Tuesday.

ON THUR, eat less that you did on WED.

ON FRIDAY, eat less that you did on THUR.

ON SAT, eat less that you did on FRIDAY.

ON SUNDAY, eat less that you did on SAT.

ON MONDAY, eat less that you did on SUNDAY.

ON TUES, eat less that you did on MONDAY.

Do this diet for 30 days AND get back to me TELL me how much weight you lost after 30 days on this diet.

Jaime from Puerto Rico U.S.A, This book is free, or you can donate $99.99 to Heavy.

crapsjourney

Post by crapsjourney » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Good job putting stuff out there isn’t easy. However for a kindle book to build credibility and reviews you could offer those on this forum free review copies.
-- Aaron
Craps Journey podcast for my adventures in craps

DanF

Post by DanF » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:36 pm

I ain’t in a rush. I’ve been gambling for more then 15 years.

The book is out there, I believe what I wrote sums up what I think of gambling.

And I think It’ll interrest some people, any way for most of the members here, you already discussed half of it with me on this forum already. More likely looking to get an outside market.

You know I’m a progression/regression system user already in craps. You don’t need the book just to understand my triggers/loss limits.