Playing the OH-CM with a different perspective

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

bahdbwoy

Re: Playing the OH-CM with a different perspective

Post by bahdbwoy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 pm

22 inside working / 5 DP.. or whatever bet you like.

Once a point is established pull down the inside bets.

If it was an inside #, then you have at least $2 locked up (eg ohcm) which could be $12 if they 7 out.

If it was 4/10, then still pull inside down and you have 2-1 to 7 out of course.

If an 11 rolls, the i'll go back up on the DP.
If a 2 or 3 rolls, then I may parlay that or same bet.

Obviously you are risking way more to the come out 7, so you will see more swings. But hey PSO is your friend now.

The few times I ran with the strategy I bought in with enough to cover 7 come out 7s.

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:53 am

Interesting, what if it was a $10 DP? Then leave it up for a second hit? Or a $22 DP?

Did you encounter any attitude from the dealers to set up the $22 inside for one roll and down? Do you have a transition move in case the shooter starts banging numbers?

Thanks, D.N8r
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......

bahdbwoy

Post by bahdbwoy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:24 am

10 dp would be 44 inside

Dealers didn't give me any trouble when I played this way but could see that happen at some point. It's really off not down.

If they are banging numbers out I should be making small profits unless it's a heavy 4/10 stretch of points. in which case maybe switch to DC/inside after the point was established.

Wrangler

Post by Wrangler » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Howdy!
I’ve heard Heavy tell about OHCM and is really good about giving Shootitall credit for it, but I can’t seem to find the original post, or one that covers a few scenarios.

I did find this...
Start with $25 on the DP.
Place the 6 & 8 for $12 each.
If the 7 shows you win a net of $1.
If the 6 or 8 hits, regress to $6 each and collect $14.
If the 7 shows you are ahead $27.
If the 6 or 8 show again, press the number that hit by one unit.
Continue this method of alternating collecting then pressing until the 7 shows, then start over.

What I can’t find is what you do when the shooter does make the point before rolling a 6 or 8?
Do you pull them down and wait for next shooter? Do you go back up on the DP and try again?

What do you do if shooter hits 7/11 on the comeout?

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I am fairly new to the board and still digging my way through the posts!