BIG CLAIMS

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Operator

BIG CLAIMS

Post by Operator » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Ok this is one of thoses post you may want to pass on . I wacth most all boards if some one makes a claim it's just my nature to try it.I have a new craps table so ive been smoking it for a few weeks now.
Lets not get into who made the claim you guys smoke him on a regular basis. Yes ive tried out all of his tosses only one had any merit and that's because it dp like crazy I used the hardway set on all sevens and hit quite a few hardways quit a few seven outs too.
Any who his claim was if you bet like this you will be a 100 percent winner.He also said he wins 250 to 350 using this system with his shooting.Ok big claim right you guys know I give every thing a good run threw that's why I haven't posted it sorry scout I had to run it threw a few hands how many a lot my wife wishes I hadn't bought the new table heh heh .
Ok heres my run down his shooting is not that great it works for him so more power to him but what about the way he said bet> ok heres the truth as it works for me it works but not like he says. He suggest 66 inside ( I suggest 132 inside) He suggest a win goal of 250 to 300( the truth I suggest the same but I suggest there again 132 for 2 different winning hands and leave) That will be a 336 win . You can get greedy and push for a third win which would give you a 504 win .The trouble with the system is chop .
Ok so lets talk about my trails I have been down 400 in a session so no it does not win 100 percent of the time no system does but what it does do is recover like a boomerang .Its a grind system once a series is won you pull every thing down and just stick with a flat line bet.
Ok so ill post the132 bet first
30 dollar 5; 36 dollar 6&8; 30 dollar nine 5 dollar flat pass line bet yes you can move the odds behind the line if you wish just be aware every thing gets pressed.I work mine on the come out its your choice.
First hit pays 42 drop 2 dollars and press it up by 44 inside.
Secound hit pays 56 press it up again by 44 inside
Third hit pays 70 bring it all down I mean bring it all down Profit 168 and you still have a flat 5 dollar pass line left have fun and get some practice in.
I suggest two different winning hands or three if your brave then leave and come back another day.It recovers real well if you point out trust me I know. :lol: Ok yes you will miss a hot hand .How many of thoses do you truelly have I don't know about you guys but my tables are crowed now hit and run.
Ok why so much operator well if I drop the hardways that's a 100 dollar loss per session drop the all tall and small theres another 100 per session. I figure I have another 200 per session that I can use for good bets not chaseing bull shit. I notice instead of burning threw hoping for a back to back hard 6 for a 5 dollar parlay if I just bet this way three different successful times hey I get my 500
So give it a try on the practice rig for a few shots I think if your a grinder you will like it if your into the monster hand thing take a pass but a lot of little wins add up over time.
For those who don't have the bank roll try 66 inside for one hit drop 1 dollar go to 88 inside next hit press up 22 inside next hit down for 84 dollar profit
Like I said; do I like his shooting no not really but I do like his betting advice for this system.Yes its hit and run most of you guys go for the kill this is a grind like work Have fun guys ill be back next week. Do give this a try though at least on the old practice tadble and have fun as always.

heavy
Site Admin

Re: BIG CLAIMS

Post by heavy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:45 am

I've seen this guy's claims and I think he's an idiot.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:19 am

march 26 2018,

Heavy you forgot to tell him that all systems work UNTIL the seven tells you NO they don't.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:24 pm

All systems work until they don't. There you go, Jaime.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy