How Do YOU Maximize YOUR Return on Dealer Tokes?

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Cap-n_Lou

Re: How Do YOU Maximize YOUR Return on Dealer Tokes?

Post by Cap-n_Lou » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 pm

memo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 pm I am with PVV,
If I am winning, I want the dealers to win, it matters not who is shooting..

For myself, I always place a tip after making a regression. The staff begin to understand what you are doing quickly and anticipate your move. I described this on a regression thread.

If running a progression on the 4 or 10, I will piggyback some of the returns. They know how much those will pay off, and stay really tuned in for a hit .
I really like using Heavy's 5/9 tip.
When the 75 dollar bet pays 105. I tell the dealer to give me the black and piggyback the red.
It is so unexpected...They will usually stop in mid chip move and say something like...'Eh?, or Huh' It gets you remembered.
Similarly, 6/8. Drop a white chip to add to the red and piggyback it.
Surprise is good, and surprise it does....At first, I almost always have to explain/rephrase, next time, they are all over it.
If you are getting to this level from..15/18 dollars, the dice are going your way...dealers need to be in on the action.

One last thought....It works better with Heavy's progression
15, 35, 75, etc.(taking some of course)
If you bet, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75....You are just like everyone else..Same presses..Yada, yada. Takes longer to get there and impression is not the same.
A dealer bet is good..It's always good, just not the same impact, you are doing something different from the get go.

Memo
This is a great idea. It's gotta suck for the dealers to see a bunch of box numbers get rolled and not benefit.

My other favorite move is a 2-way hard 6/8 parlay. when it hits, it's very sweet!

DarthNater

Re: How Do YOU Maximize YOUR Return on Dealer Tokes?

Post by DarthNater » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 am

I like the two way hardway parlay also. I piggyback it, press both to a nickel on the first hit, so they get some $$$, next hit I ask the stick what they'd like me to do with it. This sometimes gets interesting on the next hit, as the stick & dealers seldom agree. When I say what'll we do? If its a dealer who knows me and sees what I'm setting, he's say parlay it all; then I see the stick double clutch, so I might say let's make 'em both green (giving them some in the box and action to boot) - though if I'm using the V2 mutant, I might just "parlay them both". D.N8r
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......