$15 Games - the REAL Saturday Night Bane of DI's

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

DanF

Re: $15 Games - the REAL Saturday Night Bane of DI's

Post by DanF » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am

When I saw a guy I wasn't sure of I would just buy 1 number for 3 units random and go from there.

HornHighJoe

Post by HornHighJoe » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:54 pm

To keep costs down I would do as follows:

When shooting. If allowed, doey-dont $15. So only a $15 loss if a 12 on the CO. Puck on, BUY the 6 and 8 at $15 a piece, $1 juice on both, for a $32 investment. Either 6 or 8 hits you get $18 but ask to place both numbers now. So the dealer should keep $5 and hand back $15, because of the $1 vig you get back from the other number. From there you can do any strategy you are comfortable with, but remember you are still down $17 at this point.

On other shooters, I would be selective and have either one place bet or one line bet.

Buying the 6 and 8 is not common so the dealers or super may get a bit confused, but usually at least one of them is on the ball and understands. But BUYer beware, HA is big but if you want to save $4 ...

London Shooter

Post by London Shooter » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:38 am

Interesting suggestion, though I think I would stick with the standard $18 bets in a case like this.

House of Orange

Post by House of Orange » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 am

It's so simple. $35 line bet, $5 any craps. There are more winners on this bet than any other bet on the table. If you don't like the high cost of insurance, do a $30 line bet with a $2 ace/deuce. Then a come to place/buy strategy. Of course this is a) on your shooting and b) you are setting to throw sevens on the comeout, while reducing 2 and 12's.

bounce the bones

Post by bounce the bones » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 am

If the 15 dollar table made me uncomfortable I would just not play.

If I am not comfortable how can I concentrate, how bad will my shot be, and how bad will I feel when i loose knowing I played when I should not have.

If you are not comfortable how can you have any fun?

bounce the bones

Post by bounce the bones » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 am

If the 15 dollar table made me uncomfortable I would just not play.

If I am not comfortable how can I concentrate, how bad will my shot be, and how bad will I feel when i loose knowing I played when I should not have.

If you are not comfortable how can you have any fun?