Betting the field martingale system

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

DanF

Re: Betting the field martingale system

Post by DanF » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Instead of grand martingale the field, try it on the lays sometimes. But not a complete series. I’ve had crazy profits tring this. But only play what you can afford. Say you make a 5 hit progression on the lay 5-6 or 8 on a know badlucked guy... starting at 25$ it pays fast!

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:16 am

Hmmmmm, do you lay the point or the same number for each cycle?

D.N8r
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......

Tgold

Post by Tgold » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:39 pm

re:martingale in field.
Gargoil--good post and session report.

I track/analyze thousands of rolls and consec NonField far outpaces the consec Field hits. Its not uncommon to see a 12-17 NONfield run, however, the lengthier Field runs typically seem to max out at 9-11 consecutive hits. The streaks that are extremely common and can really drain the (field bet on every roll) player are the back-to-back runs of 5-7 nonfields , one Field, and then immediately see another streak of 5-7 nonfield.

IMO if one chooses to do a martingale-type wager in the field it is more efficient to do a positive progression and parlay each hit to a predetermined level (say 5 hits, or parlay til back to even /then pull down 50% and then >=50% on each hit thereafter til back to base wager...etc). Its really nice when we get a bonus hit on the 4th or 5th parlay. An example would be up on each hit for 5 hits: 25,50,100,200,400, regress 200,100,50,25. I guess it just depends on our individual objectives.

Its not a bad play if one is on a 3x-12 table to do an up-and-pull approach by parlaying each hit(including 2/12) a specific # of times/ then bringing some back down. Once I hit the predetermined level I like to regress to <50% of whatever that max bet hit, and often I prefer to bring it back down to my starting wager.

re: Long runs--My tracking indicates the longest consec hits are: Field, PL, Dp, 6/8s . I like to play around with positive progressions and though the wins could be enormous I find a less volatile approach is much easier/consistent.

All the best,
Tgold
All the best,
Tgold