WinCraps Pro

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Steen

Re: WinCraps Pro

Post by Steen » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Craps75 wrote:The pro version is well worth the upgrade in my opinion. The only issue I've had with it is some of the bet files that I had in classic will not work in pro. That's a little frustrating. I know very little about programming and have had a hard time setting bet files up where they would work. I love the new layout though and the addition of the fire bet. I would LOVE to see the ALL TALL SMALL bet added as well.
Most of your classic auto-bet files should transfer to the pro version just fine. Some, as you found, will require modification but rest assured we can make them all work in the pro version.

The FAQ on my web site contains some infomation on this conversion issue, but if you'd like to show me some files that you're having difficulty with, I'd be happy to help out. If it's ok with Heavy, we could post some portions here and show the conversion to help out others.

Sure, I can look into adding the ALL TALL SMALL bet. I've only seen it one time myself, so refresh my memory on how it works if you will.

Steen

wudged

Post by wudged » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 am

all/tall/small are actually three different bets. You can find the rules/payouts here http://wizardofodds.com/games/craps/app ... #smalltall

Typically the require you to bet it on the comeout, and a comeout 7 actually causes all the bets to lose and you may start over then.

jacatone

Post by jacatone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 am

I've setup an old laptop with WinXP to use older appz and games. I have a copy of WinCraps and a serial but don't remember how to activate it. Could someone help me? Thanks.

jacatone

Post by jacatone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm confused, do you mean the "about WinCraps" under the Help menu on top? When I press the R letter, I just get the "Play, Registration info" window.