3+Capping w/JP's "Ricochet System" & MP's ..Testing...#'s=

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Americraps

Re: 3+Capping w/JP's "Ricochet System" & MP's ..Testing...#'

Post by Americraps » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Lol, that's ironic I meant remedial.
See it in your mind FIRST...Then do it!

WOLFBYTE

Post by WOLFBYTE » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Americraps,

Three + Capping evolved from using a 4+Capping System in back-testing ( Zumma's 35,000 real, recorded rolls from the Four Queens and the GN, in DT Vegas and the book ..." 72 Hour At The Crap Table " ... out of the GBC off Charleston Blvd., in DT Vegas ) the most profitable way to generate a " Player-Bias " before betting real $$$ using a 5-step Neg. Progression.

I found that to generate a player-bias you needed to "Jade " or "Fade" the " Laws of Probability " in the upcoming craps outcomes.

So.... I found waiting for 4 same-way, back-to-back 50/50 games ( Craps = PL/DP...Roulette = Red/Black...High/Low...Odd/Even... Baccarat= Player/Bank ) to manifest and then waiting for an opposite outcome, to occur ...thus " CAPPING " the string of just thrown string of same-way outcomes..... does give a bias to betting a progression the same-way as the outcome that .." CAPPED " the string.

I have dropped down to a... " 3+CAPPING "... System because with the added enhancements of John Patrick's Ricochet System and 100% Hedging-out the points 6/8's it works with less waiting time as found in the" ... 4+CAPPING " System.

Thoughts ?
Jim

Lkwd

Post by Lkwd » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

WOLFBYTE wrote:SHOOTITALL,

Why are you posting on this thread ?

Your post has nothing to do with the topic ?

Open your own thread !

Jim
WolfByte,

I understand that you want separate topics to have there own thread, but in this instance I have no problem with shootitall's statement.

I began reading this topic from top to bottom in one complete "swope". The above statement from Shootitall did run with the flow of this thread. It made sense to me.

Now, if you took his statement and gave it its own topic line, my first thought would be "What the heck is talking about?".

In my opinion, his statement made perfectly good sense to me and it "rolled with the flow".

My freshman high school English teacher (Brother Joe C. for that matter ) is now rolling in his grave but, " I got no problem with it ".

Lkwd

Americraps

Post by Americraps » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 am

Wolfbyte- You are still waaaaaay over my head.
See it in your mind FIRST...Then do it!

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:06 pm

greetings jim. is 1:pm here in puerto rico.

i read a post of yours dated aug-25-2011.
after reading that post, i have one question for you.
are you a millonair yet?

JAIME. FROM SUNNY PUERTO RICO. :) :) :) .

al_falcons

Post by al_falcons » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Americraps, If I understand "capping" correctly as Wolfbyte uses this is how it happens.
Shooter shoots a 7, pass line winner
shooter shoots a 7, pass line winner
shooter shoots a 7, pass line winner, now there are 3 outcomes in a row so that the bets were "capped" and now Wolfbyte can start to bet on don't pass for the next shot. I believe if there are then 3 don't passes in a row that he would "cap" that bet and turn around and bet on the pass line.

Or on the 4 and 10, you wait until the point was set as a 4 or 10 three times in a row and then the point was converted, then the next time the point of 4 or 10 was set, you would lay the point. Since Wolfbyte is combining 3 systems in a row it is a bit complicated and I am not sure I understand it totally either.

sharkbyte

Post by sharkbyte » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:16 am

al_falcons wrote:Americraps, If I understand "capping" correctly as Wolfbyte uses this is how it happens.
shooter shoots a 7, pass line winner, now there are 3 outcomes in a row so that the bets were "capped" and now Wolfbyte can start to bet on don't pass for the next shot. I believe if there are then 3 don't passes in a row that he would "cap" that bet and turn around and bet on the pass line.

Or on the 4 and 10, you wait until the point was set as a 4 or 10 three times in a row and then the point was converted, then the next time the point of 4 or 10 was set, you would lay the point. Since Wolfbyte is combining 3 systems in a row it is a bit complicated and I am not sure I understand it totally either.
Almost, Al. The "cap" is actually getting an opposite result after you get 3 (or more) like decisions. So after the PL winners, the shooter 7s out (DP winner), then you bet DP. Or vice-versa on 3 DP decisions followed by a PL win.

al_falcons

Post by al_falcons » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

sharkbyte wrote:
al_falcons wrote:Americraps, If I understand "capping" correctly as Wolfbyte uses this is how it happens.

Almost, Al. The "cap" is actually getting an opposite result after you get 3 (or more) like decisions. So after the PL winners, the shooter 7s out (DP winner), then you bet DP. Or vice-versa on 3 DP decisions followed by a PL win.
Thank makes sense Scout, so let's say the sequence is this
7, 7, 7, 6 point is set, 7-out. Shooter is over and no bets were made, but since there were three pass line winners in a row followed by a pass line loser the next bet is a don't pass on the next shooter. Correct?

sharkbyte

Post by sharkbyte » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm

I believe so, yes.

heavy
Site Admin

Re: 3+Capping w/JP's "Ricochet System" & MP's ..Testing...#'s=

Post by heavy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Yes, it's a BUMP of another WWWWW thread - this one on his test of the 3+ capping strategy combined with John Patrick's Roccochet strategy utilizing roll results from a thread on the defunct MP web forum under the topic Testing Testing Testing. Hold onto your tinfoil hats, you flat-tooth earthers. The aliens are coming and they're going to use you all as Energizer batteries to jump start their star drives. It's enough to make you go Neural. Whew. Did I mention every system WWWWW ever tested in that post? No? Well, read this one to be entertained and informed. Meanwhile, I'm going to drive around and turn off some street lights.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy