Help.

The Axis Power Craps Forum has been around in one form or another for over 10 years. Many of the posts from those years have been preserved in one form or another in our archives. This forum is a work in process while we work to preserve and re-post as many of those threads as possible. If you have saved any of your archival posts through the years feel free to share them here.

Moderators: Maddog, 22Inside, irish

jaime1943

Help.

Post by jaime1943 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:57 am

Greeting Heavy and members,

Today is sep 11 2015 AND THE NEW/OLD BOARD IS DOWN AGAIN, it was fun again for one day for me.

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Help.

Post by heavy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 am

It's back. Your timing was just off. 7AM our time is 4:30PM in India. My IT contractor was just wrapping up the day and updated the board to the latest version of php. We're now fresh and squeaky clean. If you are having difficulty viewing it go into your browser's tools and clear your cache, then reload.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

jaime1943

Post by jaime1943 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 am

Goodmorning H. and members,

I HAVE BEEN SENT to the twight zone, as of today Sep- 11 2015 this board is showing Heavy's face on the right side of the page, when it always been on the left side of the page.

Yesterday their was an [ active topic button ] that you would click to see the latest topics.
But today i have to click the quick links button to get to the active topics page.

I can't find on this new page today where to log-in. How do i log-in?

Also, can't find the start a [ new topic ] button.

Members is this happening to you also? Jaime.

London Shooter

Post by London Shooter » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

From Heavy in his Regression Move topic:

"We've updated the forum to the current (latest) version of phpbb, which gives me the functionality I need on the back end and the increased security measures that come with the package. You'll see there are a lot of differences in the layout. You'll get used to them. Just click on those links and buttons and see what they do. Start with that one on the top left side of the page that says "Quick Links." That's where you'll find things like the Recent Posts link. I think you'll like it once you get used to it. I'm not crazy about the default color scheme but we'll work on that in the days to come."

Mad Professor

Post by Mad Professor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:57 am

London Shooter wrote:From Heavy in his Regression Move topic:

"We've updated the forum to the current (latest) version of phpbb, which gives me the functionality I need on the back end and the increased security measures that come with the package. You'll see there are a lot of differences in the layout. You'll get used to them. Just click on those links and buttons and see what they do. Start with that one on the top left side of the page that says "Quick Links." That's where you'll find things like the Recent Posts link. I think you'll like it once you get used to it. I'm not crazy about the default color scheme but we'll work on that in the days to come."
Ahh, I found what I was looking for. Thanks guys!

MP